Add ID verification to your existing Right to Work process.
TrustID document validation checks help ensure that the documents you see are genuine and that candidates presenting them are who they say they are.
ID verification acts as a robust first step in an existing Right to Work process.
Our identity document validation service checks the validity of documents presented for Right to Work, including Passports, ID cards, Biometric Residence Permits and Visas, and provides a detailed validation report assessing the authenticity of the document. It helps you identify genuine identity documents and speeds up the verification process for your on-boarding team.
- Easy to use service supports checks from anywhere
- Upload identity documents online or use our mobile App
- Get your results within just a few minutes (and always within 2 business hours)
- If the document image is clear and readable, we’ll always return a conclusive result
- Receive and download a comprehensive document validation report – date and time stamped
- Designed for GDPR compliance
- Simple ‘per document checked’ payment model with no set-up fee or user charges
- Suitable for everyone, whether you are checking a few documents or thousands
- Right to Work helpdesk with government trained experts who are on hand for advice and guidance
- Seamlessly integrate checks with your existing systems and processes using our API