Need to check identity documents as part of your KYC/AML process?
- Prove compliance and reduce the threat of fraud and damage to your brand
- Check passports, ID cards, Biometric Residence Permits, visas and driving licences
- Suitable for everyone, whether you need to check a few documents or thousands
- Run advance level document checks with the TrustID Desktop scanning system
- Check documents on the move with our TrustID mobile App
- Use our online service to upload and check copies of documents taken on a scanner or mobile
- Use our API to upload documents for checking from your own systems, apps or websites
- Document Helpdesk, with government trained experts who are on hand with advice and guidance
A bit about checking identity documents for KYC/AML
Money laundering regulations are wide ranging and cover a variety of businesses, including financial services, estate agency and sellers of high value goods, through to professional service businesses such as accountants and law firms. Best practice guidelines often cite checking identity documents as an effective way to help prove that people are who they say they are. This can be particularly relevant where you have people with little or no digital footprint, who are unable to verify themselves through electronic verification means, or if you are at a particularly high risk of fraud and want to combine document checks with electronic verification to improve confidence levels.