Let us confirm your employees' Right to Work status with our outsourced service
Our managed service is our most comprehensive Right to Work service, designed for any organisation who wants to save time and make compliance easier, without having to manage the process internally. With this straightforward service, your staff just upload a copy of an identity document, answer simple questions about the person and documents being presented and then we’ll do the rest.
First, we’ll check that the correct documents have been submitted and that they are valid. Then we’ll check that the holder has the Right to Work in the UK and send you a full Right to Work status report, including details of any work restrictions.
If you do need to run a follow up check, we’ll also let you know the date you need to do it by. And our expert Right to Work helpdesk team are also available if you have any concerns or questions.
- Use our document selection wizard to help ensure the correct documents are provided by the employee
- Upload identity documents online or use our mobile App
- Get your results within just a few minutes (and always within 2 business hours)
- If the document image is clear and readable, we’ll always return a conclusive result
- Receive and download a comprehensive Right to Work status report – date and time stamped
- Designed for GDPR compliance
- Simple per document checked payment model – no set-up or user charges
- Suitable for every size of business, whether you are checking a few documents or thousands
- Right to Work helpdesk with government-trained experts who are on hand for advice and guidance
- Seamlessly integrate checks with your existing systems and processes using our API