Self-check simplifies compliance with identity document validation and a Right to Work wizard
Does your team already have some understanding of Right to Work documentation and processes? Our Self-Check Right to Work service saves you time, makes it easier to ensure compliance and gives you peace of mind.
The service starts by verifying the relevant identity documents and includes a Right to Work checklist to ensure that your team are following the correct process and asking for all the necessary information to establish Right to Work compliance.
The self-check service can validate Passports, ID cards, Biometric Residence Permits and Visas. You simply upload an image of the document and we send you a detailed report assessing its authenticity, giving you peace of mind that the documents presented by your employees for Right to Work are genuine and that they are who they say they are.
- Use our document selection wizard to help ensure the correct documents are provided by the employee
- Upload identity documents online or use our mobile App
- Get your results within just a few minutes (and always within 2 business hours)
- If the document image is clear and readable, we’ll always return a conclusive result
- Receive and download a comprehensive Right to Work status report – date and time stamped
- Designed for GDPR compliance
- Simple ‘per document checked’ payment model with no set-up fee or user charges
- Suitable for every size of business, whether you are checking a few documents or thousands
- Right to Work helpdesk with government-trained experts who are on hand for advice and guidance
- Seamlessly integrate checks with your existing systems and processes using our API